To meet the variegated demands of clients, we are involved in manufacturing and exporting tough built Silicone Braided Tubes. Our offered tubes are precisely engineered by our dexterous engineers & technicians in order to attain complete customer satisfaction. These tubes are extensively used in various industries like electrical and engineering applications. As per the choices of clients, these tubes are designed into various specifications. With the help of our reliable logistics facility, we assure secure shipment of these Silicone Braided Tubes within the time specified.
We offer our clients a wide range of Silicone Braided Tubes. Our range is manufactured with qualitative raw material and goes through various laboratory testing and 14 qualification tests including heavy metal testing and cytotoxic. Our range has excellent bio compatibility, which is widely used for medical, pharmaceutical and industrial applications.
- High strength
- Easy fitting
- Dimensional accuracy
- Superior finish
We offer silicone transparent tubing which is completely non toxic and heat resistant from s-60oC 280oC. It is used for transfer of sterile liquids in:
- Peristaltic pump for transfer of oral liquids like syrups, tonics, etc.
- For transfer of ointments, creams, etc.
- For use in food & beverages, pharmaceutical, medical, surgical & electrical industries as a corona discharge
- Transparent and Flexible
- Avoids bacterial growth
- Non- adherence to tissue
- Unaffected by most waters soluble materials
- Non-Reactive to body tissue and fluid
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Made from medical grade silicone which conforms to, USP class
- VI requirement complies with FDA 21 CFR 77.2600 sterilisable by steam, Ethylene oxide (ETO)
- Resists oxidation, ozone, radiation, sunlight
- Gamma radiation temp resistant from 80 Â°C to 250 Â°C
- Surgical industry
- Medical industry
- Food & Beverages industry
- Electronic industry
Sizes Available :
0.5 mm ID to 60 mm ID in various thickness as per customer's specifications
Plot no. 82/4, Shed No K1-8, Phase 1, Behind Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Lane no. 7, Varun Engineers lane, Nr. water tank, Vatva GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India